Sorry this has taken so long Tonya...
8 things about 8 things....
8 TV shows I watch...I used to watch a bunch, but this year, I've made a goal to cut down on tv and I've been doing really good. The one show I do watch is (1)The Office. When (2)Lost comes back on I'll watch that one, too. And (3)American Idol, too. Other good shows that I used to watch are (4) Eli Stone (5) The Unit (6) Dancing with the Stars (7) How I met your Mother (8) Grey's Anatomy
8 Favorite Restaurants...Chevys, Spaghetti Factory, Costa Vida, Pizza Hut, Panda Express, Mazatlan, Sweet Tomatoes, PF Changs
8 Things that happened yesterday...Made swedish pancakes for breakfast, gave a talk in church, was the chorister in primary, changed a lot of diapers, read a chapter in Twilight, talked to some of my family, talked to my hubby on the phone, watched a movie.
8 Things I'm looking forward to... Christmas, having Garrett come home, having my parents come for Christmas, a family reunion with my family next August, when Maggie can babysit on "date nights", when I can get back into my size 8 jeans, when Bella starts walking (kind of), warmer weather
8 Things I wish... I wish exercising came easier and that I enjoyed it, I wish I didn't love junk food, I wish that I had someone to take care of my house so I could play with my kids more, I wish I could have my "sewing room" back, I wish I knew more about the scriptures, I wish all of my siblings and parents lived in my neighborhood, I wish we weren't in debt, I wish my kids liked what I cooked for meals
8 Things I love...My children, my husband, my families, sewing, my house, Oregon, camping, music, good movies (do I have to do only 8?)
8 Things I can't stand... abuse and neglect (especially of children), racism, rude people, spiders, snakes, dirty stinky rags, whining, the rain (sometimes)
9 People I'm tagging...Tiffany (send it in an email), Charee, Solviej, Megan, Meggin, Tanya McKibben, Robyn, Char and Terri
Best 100 Gallon Water Tank Reviews
4 years ago
3 comments:
talk about NOT late - you've already cut down your tree! i think i'm officially the last person who hasn't posted about thanksgiving yet!
i'm looking forward to american idol too.
and i wish my kids liked what i cooked too. i hear ya!
I'm usually horrible at getting these done so you did great. Thanks for playing along. It's fun to learn more about you.
I didn't know you watched The Unit. Steve and I Netflix them. They're pretty good!
Post a Comment