Sunday, December 14, 2008

Paige's Christmas Program


Paige had her Preschool Christmas Program this past Thursday at WonderWorld (her preschool). They sing some Christmas songs and do some fingerplays and then Santa comes and gives them a candy cane and they can sit on his lap. It was pretty cute, and I've included a little video of a couple of the songs. I apologize for the shaky filming. Lydia kept jumping up in front of the camera--I guess wanting to be filmed--and was bumping the camera.


Paige and her friend Ella (to the left)



Feliz Navidad
Everytime I hear Feliz Navidad on the radio, it reminds me of Paige. She loves to sing this song, except she sings "Fineese Navias". I got this video of her singing it in the car on the way home from getting our Christmas tree. It's pretty cute!

1 comment:

SB said...

Oh my gosh, Paige looks just like you when she's sitting on Santa's lap! Isn't there a picture of you on Santa's lap at about that age? Really cute! And I loved her singing in the car!