Monday, December 1, 2008

I am so getting into the Christmas Spirit....Christmas Tag

Thanks, Char...This is a fun one!

1. Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags....Definitely wrapping paper
2. Real Tree or artificial...real tree all the way. It's one of my favorite things about christmas--especially how it makes your house smell good!
3. When do you put up the tree?...We usually go and cut it down the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and then we put it up as soon as possible.
4. When do you take the tree down?... Usually after the New Year. It's deader than dead at that point, but I hate taking down the tree any sooner.
5. Do you like egg nog?... NO WAY!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child?... Cabbage Patch Kid and barbies
7. Hardest person to buy for...Garrett with out a doubt. Why are all guys hard to buy for?
8. Easiest person to buy for...my mom. We're very similar.
9. Do you have a nativity scene...Yes. I have one that I love that I got from my parents. And I have a couple that the kids can play with.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards...Mail--I love getting Christmas cards in the mail!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?... Can't really think of one.
12. Favorite Christmas movie?... Either "One Magic Christmas" with Mary Steenburgen or "Elf" with Will Ferrill or "Scrooge" with Albert Finney. It's too hard to pick just one.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?... Since I am a procrastinator, usually two or three weeks before Christmas. I'd like to start earlier, but I just never get there.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? ...Of course not, I don't think.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? ... Magic Cookie bars, Fudge and Baby Ruth bars
16. Lights on the tree? ... YES--all red!!
17. Favorite Christmas Song?... Hymn--With Wondering Awe; Song--Rocking around the Christmas Tree and Baby, it's Cold Outside
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? ... I really love staying at home and not having to deal with the stress of traveling; but there's nothing like being around family at Christmas, so it's a toss up. This year we're staying home and having my parents come here. So, I've got the best of both worlds!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? ...Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet, Cupid and Donner and Blitzen and of Course Rudolph. Did any one else have to sing the song to make sure they got them all? :)
20. Angel on top of the tree or star? ...Angel
21. Open the presents on Christmas Eve or Morning?... One on Christmas eve and the rest in the morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? ... The crowds!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? ... Well, since most of our ornaments are homemade I'd say a modge podge of ornaments. None really go together. Some are store bought and some are souveiners. Some are wood, some felt and some breakable. We like it. One day I'll have a tree that is coordinated.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?... Since we get a lot of turkey for Thanksgiving, Christmas is all about ham.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? ... a good pair of running shoes.

I tag anyone that wants to play along!!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Really fun MeMe. I would totally have to sing the song to name all the reindeer LOL :o)

tiffany said...

Cute quiz!