Thursday, December 11, 2008

O Christmas Tree

We put our tree up last Thursday before we left for the weekend.
Just thought I'd post some pictures.
Bella was in bed when we did the tree. But, here's a cute video of her (nothing to do with the tree, by the way). Maggie is making her laugh and it is really cute. It's also really long, so you don't have to watch the whole thing!

3 comments:

tiffany said...

I like the new background and the video of Bella laughing! Your tree is very beautiful as well! Where did you go for the weekend?

Tonya said...

The tree looks great and I just love the sound of a baby laughing. I have high hopes of having the tree set up before the day is done. :o)

JoAnnHansen said...

Hi McKIbbens,
Way to go Maggie, getting Bella to
laugh out loud - very cute!
Your tree looks great... I'm sure we will really enjoy it with you.

Love,
Mom