Sunday, December 14, 2008

An Early White Christmas


We had snow today!!
The weather people said it was going to get really cold and snow but I didn't think it would stick, but it did! We had a couple of inches at least! It's so cold here tonight (supposed to get down to 16 degrees) that it's definitely not going to melt, but might be a little icy in the morning. They have already cancelled school for tomorrow! In fact, after sacrament meeting today, they sent us home early. That was fun! We had a really fun and relaxing afternoon. The girls played out in the snow, Garrett made cookies and hot chocolate and I worked on some Christmas presents. Poor, sick Bella had a nap. This evening we watched one of our favorite Christmas movies, Elf and had a great time. The snow is so beautiful at night with everyone's Christmas lights on. It was a fun day!




2 comments:

tiffany said...

Wow, you've been busy! I enjoyed all the new blogs, pictures and videos! Have a fun in the snow, but looks like you already are!

Tonya said...

I love the snow!! The ice, not so much..lol I think this is the longest I've seen it stick around after a snow. They say that more is on the way.