Since I'm on a roll here tonight with blogging, I thought I'd add one more post with just some random pictures and thoughts. (that makes 4 tonight--look at me go!)
Here are some pictures of sweet Bella (and some of Paige, too):
Here are some pictures of sweet Bella (and some of Paige, too):



And a video of Bella in the bath eating a wash cloth. I found it very cute, but I'm her mom. What can I say?
On another note, when I was leaving Fred Meyers the other day, there was a table set up with some family portraits--really nice ones. Some were black and white, some old fashioned, etc. They were from Studio Max and were having a promotion where you could go to their studio and get 5-7 pictures taken in 20's and 30's outfits (which were really cute). They were waiving the sitting fee and you could walk away with a 16 x 20 picture for $10! So, I signed up, made an appointment and paid my $10. Our appointment was yesterday (Saturday) and they are located just in Beaverton, so they weren't very far away. Anyways, it was a nice place with lots of costumes, nice dressing rooms and a good photographer that made my kids laugh (except Bella, but she won't smile whenever she gets pictures taken for some reason). We had so much fun with the girls (they were the only ones that got their pictures taken). I'm so excited to get the pictures back, though. I've always wanted pictures taken in a different time period.
Garrett thought it was funny because you can certainly walk away with just your 16 x 20, and not spend any more money, but they know that you're going to want to spend more when you see the pictures. He called it a great "bait and hook" scheme. I know I'm going to want to buy more pictures because they really were cute in their costumes and hats and necklaces. I guess I'm a sucker, though. They took a couple of all four girls together, then took individual photos of the girls. Anyways, enough babbling. Here's their website if you want to check out their work.
Don't take my word for it, though! :)

1 comment:
I almost got hooked into that same thing. I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out. It's hard to go wrong with such cute subjects.
Post a Comment