Lydia the Pirate
Bella the Witch
Paige wanted to be Jasmine, but I guess she's more of an Arabian Princess
Maggie the Prom Queen
And Noah was a Rootin' Tootin' Cutie Pie Cowboy. He would not hold still to get a picture taken. And his chaps are WAY too long...I'm surprised he didn't trip on them. When we first put his costume on, he screamed and screamed and tried to pull it all off, especially the bandana. He finally got used to it, but would have nothing to do with the hat. Oh well..
I tried to get a group shot, but he was too busy struttin' his stuff.
This was taken at the ward party. I meant for us all to go in and get our pictures taken, but forgot about it.
This is our house on Halloween Night. For some reason, our front blinds are closed and you can't see our vampire in the window. I guess you can see the Pumpkin Faces in this picture.
This year was my year to stay and hand out candy. I love our neighborhood, because it is so busy with Trick-or-Treaters. I sat out on the porch to hand out candy, because it is pointless to wait inside. You don't even get to sit down between groups of kids because they come one right after the other. I loved watching the kids walk from house to house, sometimes running! (I remember running between houses as a kid; such excitement!) Anyways...I tried to take a picture of all the kids on the street. But, my camera couldn't focus very well because it was dark, so by the time I took the picture, the kids were already down the street and it ended up blurry anyway.

4 comments:
You do have such a FUN HALLOWEEN neighborhood! I remember all of the kids! That really makes it fun! Love all of the costumes! Noah cracks me up! Such a boy!
It's a good thing you took some pictures at your ward party. Sounds like Halloween was pretty busy. I love everyone's costumes, they look great! Do you & Garrett dress up on Halloween? I'm glad you have such a fun neighborhood for trick-or-treaters. And thanks for blogging so fast so we can see your Halloween pictures!
Fun costumes for all your kids!! I love the pic of your kids with Noah walking toward you....so cute!! I'm sure he's always on the go now!! Glad you had a fun Halloween!
Noah is the cutest. Love all the pictures.
Post a Comment