This picture just cracks me up. She really wanted to be able to stick her face in the hole and get a picture, but there wasn't a very big stool and this was as close as she got to the hole. :)
They had this cool Pirate Ship that you could ride on around the patch. They played fun pirate music and the driver was dressed up as a pirate.
Having snacks with her classmates.
As for us going to a Pumpkin Patch as a family, it just never happened. We put it off and then got too busy at the end of October. So for the first time ever, we went to Fred Meyer's and bought our pumpkins. Kind of sad, but it still worked and they got to carve pumpkins, which is what matters.
3 comments:
Hayden wanted to just go to the grocery store to get ours....he has outgrown going to the pumpkin patch. I made him go anyway!! Grant is still young and enjoys them, so I guilted him and Brooks into going for Grant! That looked like a fun pumpkin patch for Bella! I just want to go give her a lift so she can see through the cut-out!! LOL!
What a fun little patch. I love the pirate ship to ride around in. That's pretty cool that a preschool went to a pumpkin patch. At least Bella and Noah got to go. I'm sure the other kids didn't mind too much. Cute pictures!
So fun for Bella! It does look like a fun little pumpkin patch! Glad you all got to go!
Post a Comment