Friday, November 4, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

We carved pumpkins on the afternoon of Halloween; right before dinner and getting dressed in our costumes. Talk about squeezing it in at the last second, eh? That's kind of how our life has been for the month of October. Fun, but busy.

I love Bella's...she drew the face that she wanted on her pumpkin and I carved it out for her. 
This one is Paige's.  A little blurry, but it's a Princess face with a flower in her hair.  If you could see it in the daylight, you could see the brown hair that she colored in with marker. 

Maggie's and Lydia's final pumpkin pictures were blurry, too; but I deleted them before I realized that the blurry pictures were all that we had.  Oops.  They were cute, though.  Maggie cut out a picture of a guitar on hers and Lydia had a cute face on hers that she designed by herself. 

2 comments:

JoAnnHansen said...

good job squeezing pumpkin carving in! We didn't get any carved, and I miss that!

Megan said...

I love all of your Halloween shirts and your cute spiderweb earrings! And Bella is such a doll, such a cuteie! Love the pumpkins.