Monday, November 14, 2011

Bella


I love this girl!  She is the sweetest little thing.
 
I just wanted to show her latest thing--fixing her hair.  She puts in these two little pony tails all by herself.  She is so proud that she can fix her hair!

This was taken one day when we were making one of our alphabet letters.  We were making the letter B out of paper bananas that she was painting.  She loves making things and doing crafts.  She is a pro at using the scissors and she loves to paint. 

She loves her daddy and loves to get piggy back rides from him.  She always tells us that "she loves us forever" and she loves to give hugs, but she hardly ever gives kisses.  When she needs someone to help her with something, she says that she needs "teamworks".  She cracks me up everyday with the things she says. 

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love her doing her own hair! That's so adorable. It's so cute when kids are proud of their accomplishments. I'm impressed she can use siccors already. She is a cutie!

tiffany said...

What a sweet little cutie!! I wish I could give her a hug!! She is so young to be able to fix her hair....that's so impressive! What a doll! Thanks for sharing!

JoAnnHansen said...

Oh good, another little crafter! Love that the little ones enjoy crafts! Love her hair! What a little sweetie!

Tonya said...

She is such a cutie. Someday I will get her to talk to me..LOL