Friday, June 13, 2008

Maggie's 8th Birthday

So, I thought I would go back a little and post some pictures of Maggie's Luau Birthday. This is my first attempt at blogging, so I hope everything works. Maggie's birthday was fun--she invited 7 friends over for a luau slumber party. All 7 showed up, but luckily only 3 stayed for the sleepover. It was a lot of fun--a little crazy, but I think they all had a good time.

Here are some of the girls competing in a relay race.

Grandma Hansen and her hula girls.

Us before the party.

Here are all her friends doing their best hula pose.

The cake.

Boy, I wish we were in Hawaii!

Here's a video of the girls learning to do some hula moves at the party. We rented a video from the library that taught two dances. The girls learned one dance and wanted to move onto something else.

This is a video of Paige's version of hula dancing. It's pretty darn cute!

1 comment:

SB said...

Yeah, you added more to your blog! So, that video of Paige dancing is sooo cute! I loved it!