Friday, June 27, 2008

Bella's Progress



Bella is gaining weight! Yay! I've been alternating between nursing and bottle feeding with formula and she has been putting on the ounces. When I took her in last Friday, she was up to 9 lbs. (8 lbs. 9 oz. previously). On Monday when she was weighed, she was 9 lbs. 1 oz. So, slowly she is gaining some weight back. The hematologist actually told me to stop giving her the iron supplements because the iron from the formula was plenty. They took her blood again to monitor the anemia and she's still at the same level, but we're going to have it checked again before we leave to make sure everything's okay. So now we just wait....I'm also supposed to take her to a pediatric gastrointerologist to see if she has acid reflux because she spits up like crazy. But I can't get into see them until we get back from London. So I guess we just deal with it for awhile. She has her two month check up on Monday so she'll be weighed again then. We'll let you know how she's growing!!!

No comments: