Tuesday, June 17, 2008

2 White Dresses

We blessed Bella on June 1st, and Garrett gave a really nice blessing, as usual. It's so neat that he holds the priesthood and can do these things for our children. I haven't really taken a good picture of Bella in her blessing dress because when we got home from church, she was starving and therefore not in a mood to cooperate. I keep intending to put her dress on again and take some more pictures, but haven't done it yet. I'll post some of the originals, though.




Maggie's baptism was on June 7, 2008. She was able to get baptized on the same day as her good friend Jessie Spencer. Maggie was actually quite nervous, but she did just fine and really enjoyed the baptism. Afterwards, the Spencers invited us over to their house for dinner and the kids were able to play. Since Maggie's 8 now, she's also able to go to Activity Day girls twice a month. She has only been one time though, but absolutely loved it. I think she'll have a really fun time hanging out with the older girls and getting to be a part of the activities.

No comments: