I am the secretary in the primary in our ward and I absolutely love it. I think it is one of the best callings I've had. I think it's mostly due to the great ladies that I work with in the presidency. I really enjoy working with them and we all bring different strengths and talents to the table. We really have fun together, too!
Anyways, we've been working on our primary program for awhile now and we finally had it yesterday. We were really stressed about it because for all the practices that we had, a lot of the kids couldn't come because of all the swine flu cases going around. A LOT! We even recently had to switch parts around and the seating chart, too due to the fact that 10 or so kids weren't going to be able to make it to the program. We were also worried that the program wasn't going to be long enough due to all the sick kids. But, one thing I've learned this year (and that I need to remember for next year) is that Heavenly Father blesses us for our hard work and blesses all those little kids who work so hard and that the program always, miraculously turns out WONDERFULLY, just as ours did yesterday. A lot of the kids were able to be there, (some were still sick, sadly) most of them had their parts memorized, and they sang each song beautifully like a choir of angels. As the kids were singing their first song, before any of the parts were spoken...I started tearing up and I felt the spirit so strong. I knew that Heavenly Father would bless these children for all their efforts. I really love being in primary, even though I don't always get to be in with the kids. Just being able to be a part of it is so rewarding.
Best 100 Gallon Water Tank Reviews
4 years ago
4 comments:
Glad your program went so well and that you enjoy it so much!
I was so impressed with the Program too! All the kids did so well. I knew you were juggling things around because of the sick kids, but you would never know it! Totally looked like everything was very well rehearsed. LOVED IT!
Thanks, Kate.
I'm so glad that your program went well...it seems as you said that they always turn out wonderfully!
It's great to be in Primary! The kids are always so cute!
Post a Comment