Monday, October 26, 2009

2nd Annual Halloween Party

Terri and I decided to have another Halloween Party after a couple of people were asking us about it. We had it this past Friday night and it was a lot of fun! We had some of the same people come and even some new couples that couldn't come last year. We had it at my house again and Terri came up with the game. We played the Newlywed game and it was so funny--we laughed and laughed. You really do learn a lot about people in that game--such funny people! The contestantst were Tim and Tonya Kelley, Myra and Reed Christensen, Garrett and I and Julie and Sheldon Olsen. The snacks and desserts were yummy and the company was great. The costumes were fun this year--it's so fun to see what ideas people come up with. We also had a costume contest for the best male and female costume. Believe it or not, but Garrett and I won this year. And, no it wasn't rigged just because it was at our house; despite what the tooth fairy thinks. :)


Brian--Korean dude and Sydette--Korean field worker

Julie--Wicked Witch and Sheldon--her monkey

Myra--gypsy, I think and Reed--Obi Wan Kenobi

Renita--Spirit of halloween and Dave--his son Kenny on a mission

Randy--jock boyfriend and Beth--80's prom queen
Rockelle and Sean--papparazzi
Tom--vet and Heidi--pregnant kitty
Terri--spa day lady and Aaron--Tooth Fairy
Tonya--Princess and Tim-- and the Pea
Garrett--mullett white trash and Mindy--pregnant white trash
Mike and Kate were there also, I guess I forgot to take their picture. Sorry guys! (They were twin Intel employees.)
Thanks everyone for coming!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah, I'd definitely say you guys had the best costumes. You looked great!! I guess dying your hair didn't work out? I love the leopard print and the earrings. Colin looked at the picture and said Garrett's silly. Isn't that cute? It looked like a blast! Wish I could have gone!

tiffany said...

That does look like you had fun! I like your costumes, too! Can't wait to see what your kids are going to be....I guess I'll soon find out, though! You've been busy lately, Mind!

JoAnnHansen said...

Looks like you had a really great party! Love your costumes! Aren't Halloween parties great? So fun!

Tonya said...

Thanks for having us Mindy. It was lots of fun.