I wanted to post this before Halloween, but never got the chance. I love Martha Stewart when it comes to Halloween, she has great ideas for decorations. A few years back, she had apothecary bottles with fun spooky labels. Of course, they are way too expensive in her store, but I really liked them. So I wanted to make them myself. I found a great blog that had some labels that you could print for free. I found them at the blog, the Idea Room (it's in my fun blogs section) and they had the link to the other blog that had them for free. His name is Johnny Love and his website is Love Manor. They were so fun! I just found a few cool jars at goodwill and then just found some other bottles around the house. I had Garrett spray paint the lids black and put fun things inside! It's now one of my favorite decorations!
4 comments:
Yeah, those are soo cool. Do you remember Kristin Smith? Anyway, she made bottles like that and also potion books. I'm definitely doing that next year!
Hi Mindy,
I found those labels on your site, they are very fun. I couldn't get them to print very small though - mine will be too big! Love to see how you did them. FUN!
You made those?!!! So cool!
Very impressive Mindy!! Those are really cool! I've seen similar ones in stores, I think Dept. 56 has some as well. Yours are awesome....love the vampire blood and the one with the green liquid. The one with the eyeballs is fun, too!
Post a Comment