So, in order to give Lydia a good head start on growing out her bangs (the third attempt), we decided to chop off her hair, so her bangs don't have so far to grow. Plus, Garrett and I love short hair on her. So, this is her new look...we all think she's adorable!
5 comments:
That is a good look for Lydia! Those bangs don't have far now! She's such a cute, stylish little girl! Tell her and all of the girls "hi"!
it ages her...she looks like a big kid now!
She does look so grown up!
Cute new look!
Way cute, good for Lydia! I have not done anything really different to my hair since I was 10. She looks amazing.
I love it! Of course I'm a major fan of short hair myself, but it really opens up Lydia's face so you can actually see it, and boy, is she cute!
Post a Comment