Friday, October 2, 2009

Lydia's Award

We received a letter in the mail from Lydia's school saying that she won an award in her class for demonstrating the character trait, Responsibility. This is a school wide thing that they do. Each month is a different trait and September's was responsibility. They pick one student from each class. The other traits are respect, safety, honesty, patriotism and some other ones, but Maggie can't remember them all right now.

This morning they had an assembly at school to hand out all the awards. Here's some pictures of Lydia and her award. I was so proud of her for earning this. She really has become more responsible lately, and not just at school. Way to go Lydia!


4 comments:

Tonya said...

Way to go Lydia!!

tiffany said...

Alright, Lydia!! Keep it up! We love you!

JoAnnHansen said...

Yeah for Lydia! Tell her that I am proud of her!
Yeah for Garrett! Tell him that I am proud of him! He will do a wonderful job and the boys will love and adore him!

Beth said...

That's great Lydia, great job! And Garrett is great too.