The girls had a great Halloween. Lydia went trick-or-treating the whole time and didn't come back scared!! Last year she wouldn't even go because she was so afraid of the scary masks. I don't blame her, there are some pretty scary ones out there!
This is what our girls dressed up as this year:
Maggie was a veterinarian

Paige was a 50's girl, or as she liked to call it, a Poodle Princess. Maggie wore this when she was two years old.
and Bella was a bumblebee for about 5 minutes before we put her to bed. Maggie wore this costume when she was 6 months old. It was pretty tight on Bella though.



Garrett took the girls around the neighborhood while I handed out candy. This was the first year that we have split up. Usually we both go out trick or treating and hand out candy before and after we get back. I missed going out in the neighborhood and seeing all the costumes. I guess I got to see them when they came to my door, but I think it's funner to be out walking around. Maybe we'll switch next year.
We have a really happening neighborhood when it comes to trick-or-treating. Last year I ran out of candy after only like 30 minutes of trick or treaters. It was our first year in this neighborhood. This year, I got a lot more candy, but still ran out after about an hour and a half. We have a ton of trick-or-treaters, which is really fun. But Garrett and I were sad that we didn't have any left over candy. Oh well, we can always sneak into the kids buckets after they are in bed! Shhhh....don't let them know! :)







3 comments:
Hi Mind! Love the new layout on your blog--it looks very nice! Cute pic of the girls in their Halloween shirts! It was also fun seeing them in their costumes. They all looked great! Paige is sure growing up and showing a lot of personality--soooo cute! You're house is so nice-I love it. Wow, you really are a super cool mom. Loved how you went all out on the great foods for your party--well done! I feel so lazy!
Your neighborhood was the place to be. We did the truck or treat and then came over there. Blake was a bumblebee for his first Halloween too. Cute costumes and cute kids!!
I went through about 400 peices of candy! it was crazy!
Post a Comment