
I went and got a ticket to the midnight showing of Twilight on Tuesday. I am so excited to go and see it! A bunch of us from the ward are going to go see it opening night. It will be so much fun! I haven't been to a midnight movie since college, so hopefully I won't be too tired. I guess I'll have to take a nap before I go. :)
On a side note, I listened to a few seconds each of the songs on the Twilight Soundtrack on itunes. I was really excited to hear Bella's lullabye, which I liked (from what I heard) and I was also excited to hear Rob Pattinson's songs. But, from the 30 seconds that I heard them, I was not impressed with his voice. Has anyone else heard them? What do you guys think? Maybe if I hear the whole song, I'd like it more. Just curious....
4 comments:
LET'S PARTY! Who's bringing the Mountain Dew so we can all stay awake?
Yea! now I can stop bugging you. and as for Miss Kate....well, I have to go down today and pick her ticket up for her.....miss lazy bones ;)
I am also picking up the CD. we preordered it, so you can listen to it all you like when I get it.
I haven't heard any of the music from the soundtrack yet. I'll have to check it out. There are a bunch of girls from the other ward going to see the midnight showing, but I don't think I can handle that while I have a newborn so Janae and I will go sometime. Can't wait!! We miss you too! Come and visit any time again!!
Hey Mind--I just bought the soundtrack and, no I didn't like Rob Pattinson's song! I think my favorite is the "Tremble for my Beloved". I can't remember who sang it (it's out in the car). I also liked Bella's Lullaby. I'm excited for the movie--I hope it will be good! I'm going Fri. the 21st at 10:30am!
Post a Comment