So, this is me when I was a baby. It says on the back of the picture that I was 2 months old, but I don't think I was sitting at 2 months, so I don't think thats right. Today is my birthday, so I thought I'd do a little post with some old pictures, just for fun. I was born on November 13th at 10:39 am. So, I'm officially 33 years old today.
This is a picture of my parents when I was six weeks old. My parents look so young--they both look great! I want to say that my mom was around 28 I think and my dad is a year younger than she is. Just a quick thank you to my wonderful parents for bringing me into this world and for being supportive and loving and a lot of fun! I love you guys!This is a recent picture of my mom and dad. Still a good looking couple and still very much in love. What great examples they are!!
This is a picture of me when I was a year old. I'm not sure that I can see any of my kids features when I look at this picture, maybe some of you can. It's hard for me to tell. Anyways, I thought these pictures would be fun to look at.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!!! Love the pics. you are brave ;)
Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one! Thanks for being a good neighbor and friend. It's really comforting to me to know you are right there. Cute baby pictures.
That was fun to see those pics, Mind! Hope your celebration tonight will be fun, since you were too busy yesterday!! (I think Paige looks the most like you)
What a fun post. I think the first picture looks so much like Bella. I'm glad you had a good birthday even if you did spend it in service. Thank you for all you do!!
Post a Comment