For family home evening this past week, we finally got around to carving our pumpkins. We only got four this year, one for each of the kids. We normally get one for each of us, but by the time we've finished carving their pumpkins we're "carved" out. It was fun though and Maggie carved part of hers and Lydia carved most of hers, too. Way to go girls! Here's how they turned out:



This one is hard to see. I think we need bigger candles next year.
Here are a few shots of our house and it's decorations.
Here are a few shots of our house and it's decorations.











2 comments:
So why does your "spider race" end up with giggling and our competitions always end up with hitting and "it's not fair!"? Maybe I should have had a bunch of girls instead of a bunch of boys.
Very cute bug and skeleton food. Your kids will have good memories of Halloween.
man, you really go all out. In my head I want to do all of this. But I lazy out and never get it done. I did buy some pumpkins this year and even some carving kit. but alas, they didn't even get carved. Maybe I could rent you next year?
Post a Comment