
I've been trying to feed Bella peas for about a week now and each time I give them to her, she gags and spits it out. Today, I got it on video because I thought it was funny.
This other video is of Maggie making Bella laugh by blowing raspberries and jumping up and down. Gotta do strange things to make this girl laugh. She really does love Maggie, though.
Since this is all about Bella, she just went to the doctor this week for her 6 month check-up (can't believe she is 6 months!) and she weighs 18 lbs. 7 oz. which is 75th percentile. Just to show you how she compares with my other girls; at 6 months Maggie weighed 17 lbs. 13 oz.; Lydia weighed 19 lbs. 2 oz. and Paige weighed 16 lbs. 1 oz. So, she's not doing too shabby. Despite all her spitting up, she's retaining quite a bit and using it for good. She sure is a cutie, if I do say so, myself. :)
5 comments:
Loved the videos--it's so fun to actually hear her and see her interacting with everyone! I'm dying to pick her up and kiss those cheeks!
I'm so bad, I've never even attempted giving baby food peas to any of my babies. It's too discusting.
She is adorable. Time flies when you are having fun.
Peas are my moms FAVORITE vegetable. Isn't that weird and gross??? I can't stand the things!
Your girls are so cute!
What a cute video of Bella! Colin really hated peas as a baby as well, but then he liked eating them out of a can as a toddler for awhile, but now he hates them again! Who knows with these kids!
Post a Comment