The Costumes
Noah didn't want to wear any costume this year. So, I thought that he could be Charlie Brown. Easy enough...he just had to wear a certain shirt. Perfect!
I'm not exactly sure what Lydia was this year. I think she wore this princess dress last year, but this year she added the spider web cloak. So I'm not quite sure. She is cute though.
Paige is Jessie, obviously. I thought she made a great Jessie, although I hate buying these costumes because they are so darn expensive, yet terribly cheap. It tore the second time she tried it on. Luckily, my mom was able to fix it. You can't tell from the picture, but I did spray her hair red. I should've gotten a picture of her braid, but of course, I was in a hurry and forgot.
Bella was an adorable Snow White. It was a toss-up this year between Rapunzel and Snow White. I persuaded her to be Snow White. It was so much cuter. I thought about spraying her hair black. But, I'm glad I didn't. She was perfect just like this.
The Trick-or-Treating Gang
Maggie decided that she didn't want to go T-or-T this year. So, she stayed at home and handed out candy with my mom. She had a soccer game right before T-or-T, so she just barely got home, shoveled in some food and quickly changed into her costume. She's growing up too fast.
Getting some candy! Noah had a great time. He loved every minute of it. I'm not sure if he ever said Trick-or-Treat, but he loved going to each house and getting candy. He'd just flash his smile at people and they'd give him candy. He walked the entire time and held his bucket the whole time, except for after the last house. He wanted me to carry it home because he said it was too heavy.
After each house, he'd come and tell Garrett or I that he got candy. He was so excited about the whole process.
I love this picture!! So many people out having a great time!
I know most of these are blurry. We don't know how to use our camera very well. My dad went with us. He went and bought a poncho just so he could go out with us, but it didn't rain a bit, even though it had rained most of the day. Nice!
These are a new addition for this year. I saw them on pinterest and my dad put them together for me. Our ghost on the left is a little crooked, but I really like them. Garrett put our fog machine behind them, which I thought was a cool effect.
Snow White, Waldo and Charlie Brown
Going through the loot
They all ate so much candy that night. I thought for sure they'd end up sick!!
2 comments:
Your kids all look so cute! Why didn't Maggie want to go trick or treating? She's only 12! I went until I was a senior in high school. I love trick or treating! I'm glad I get to go again. I love how you have so many people out in your neighborhood. It looks so fun! Where did you get the Waldo idea? That's great! I think we definitely need to find the time to chat instead of me emailing the ideas. It's more fun!!
Love all the costumes!! But, especially yours, Noah's and Bella's!! Adorable! Glad you all had fun and it didn't rain on you!
Post a Comment