Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Few More January Pictures


I just got this cute picture of Noah off of Maggie's camera. This was from when we were driving home from Utah after Christmas. Noah kept holding his foot straight up in the air. Maggie got a kick out of it and took a picture. I love the spit-up all over his chin.
In December, the character trait that the school was focusing on was "compassion". Paige was chosen out of her kindergarten class as a person who shows compassion to other students. She got to go up in front of the whole school (along with the other kids chosen from all the other classrooms) to get her award. I am so proud of her for being chosen for this. She truly does have compassion for other people!

I have to include at least one picture of Scooter so that my family can see how big he's growing.
And this lovely girl is pulling off quite the pose after fixing her own hair. She does this quite often--she is such a hoot!
One Saturday, the girls cooked up Paige's Easy Bake cakes and cookies and had a "Tea Party" in the front room. It was pretty cute.
I love this of little Noah loving his daddy.
Garrett took this picture of a deer in our backyard. I thought it turned out quite clear.

4 comments:

tiffany said...

Those are all great photos...thanks for sharing! Love, love that one of Noah and Garrett hugging! Congrats to Paigey on the compassion award!

Beth said...

holy cuteness! I love the one of Noah and Garrett. AHHHHHH!

Megan said...

That one is really cute of the two boys! And the one of the deer is really cool!

Megan said...

So fun to see all of those great pictures! Way to go Paige - I'm proud of you! That little Noah is certainly growing fast! Cute!
Mom