Maggie has Mrs. Dow, who she really loves. Maggie is so excited to be in school; she asks for extra math homework almost every night. She has also started reading the Harry Potter series. She finished the first, second and third books in about a week and is now 3/4 of the way through the 4th. She is loving them! That is all she talks about--she is constantly asking questions about the books and telling us her favorite parts. She and I watched the first Harry Potter movie last Friday night and are planning on watching the 2nd one this Friday night.
Lydia has Mrs. Bayley for her teacher again. She had her in kindergarten, but she moved up to 1st grade this year. We really love her--she is a great teacher. Lydia is getting better and better on her reading and keeps busy everyday with lots of homework.
Paige has Linda and Chris for teachers again and she goes 3 times a week this year. She has a lot of fun and comes home singing new songs all the time.




6 comments:
You have such a beautiful family!
The girls look so cute for the first day of school....love all their outfits! Paige looks so much older, like a lot! I can't believe how much older she looks and I just saw her a couple of months ago! They're all darling! Glad they all like school!
Mrs. Dow is honestly the BEST teacher, I ADORE her! She comes up with the curriculm for the whole district. Ashlee Blossomed with Mrs. Dow as her teacher. I LOVE her. Maggie will have a great year!
What great pictures of the kids on the first day of school. They look adorable!!! I love their outfits!
Yes, what did happen to Paige?
She looks so tall! All grown up!
Give them a hug for me!
The girls look cute! I look forward to the day when Cora and I can read, talk about and watch Potter together; sounds fun!
Better late than never :o) I still haven't done mine yet either..lol
Post a Comment