This first idea I got from my friend Lisa, and it was really easy to do. The girls needed something cute and Eastery to put in their rooms, so I thought this was perfect. Lisa had used little terra cotta pots that she painted pink and white, but I found these little pots at Target for $1 each, so we used these. Thanks for the idea Lisa!


This other idea I found on someone's blog or off of sugardoodle.net. I can't remember. So, if I borrowed this idea from you, let me know so I can give you credit for it. It was really cute.
They are Easter S'mores in a jar. Pretty easy to prepare and I'm sure will be yummy to eat. (We're eating ours tonight!) Paige helped me make these--another fun and easy project!
More Easter pictures to come!
7 comments:
Hey! Now I know where the mysterious Easter jar that showed up on my porch came from! Thank you - it's very cute. I haven't had the heart to disassemble it to eat it yet.
The daddy/daughter date is a great idea. Mike does that with the kids (in spurts) and now I've started taking a turn with a date with the kids (in spurts). It's nice to have the one-on-one time out of the home environment. Sometimes though, we get lazy and just let one of the kids stay up an extra 1/2 hour with us and play cards or something. They like that too. Fun times!
Great job mom! I loved the cute and fun easter project and the s'more jars! Can't wait till tonight! Mmmmmmmm!
Love you,
Maggie
Oh my gosh, Mindy....you put me to shame. I always feel like such a slacker when I see your blogs! Granted, we were driving home on Easter, but even if we were here...I'm not very good about all that fun stuff you do. The pots turned out nice and those smores jars are adorable!
Great pic of the girls in their Easter dresses, too!
What great ideas and so cute- thanks for sharing!
Mindy Sue, you're just like Mom and put the rest of us to shame! I don't think any of us inherited that trait from her but you...Way to go! Send some of that craftinesss our way! Cute, cute, cute!
Love the Easter craftss!!! I'll have to adopt some kids around here to do things with - all my precious grandkids are just too far away!!! I know how much the kids love to do things!!!
share the smore jar???
You are so talented. I'm with Kate that the Easter jar is just too cute to eat. Thank you for being so thoughtful
Post a Comment