Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter Sunday...Finally

I can't believe I still haven't posted these Easter pictures...I started this awhile ago and I guess I never finished. I have so much more blogging to do...but no time! I'll get it done sometime!
The kids woke up really early on Easter, so Garrett and I told them to go back to their rooms and read books for awhile until we were ready to wake up. I felt bad because they were so excited! So maybe 20 minutes later, I heard talking downstairs and I knew they had found their baskets and were going through their stuff. (Turns out it was just Lydia and Paige--the troublemakers). So I got Garrett up and made them come back upstairs and start all over again. Our Easter Bunny leaves a trail of jelly beans for the kids to follow and at the end of the trail are their Easter Baskets.

Bella just waking up from all the excitement.


Gathering the jellybeans from the trail.
Paige's Loot
Bella loving her little bunny from the "big bunny".
Lydia's Loot
Maggie's Loot

Easter Baskets and Easter Dresses
Bella in her Easter Dress
I gave them new jammies this year for Easter, too since
they all needed a new pair anyway.

4 comments:

tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tiffany said...

Didn't know that it would broadcast the fact that I deleted my last comment. There was a letter missing in one of the words, so thought I'd re-do it. I guess I'll just let it go in the future. Anyway, I love the last pic of all the girls lined up on the floor...too cute! Our Easter was pretty non-existent...we were driving home from Tad's.

Megan said...

Those were cute pictures Mind! I need to do some blogging too, but don't have time either. Hope you're doing well!

Tonya said...

Our Easter bunny leaves a trail of plastic eggs to Blake's basket. I love the rabbitt ears that all the girls have. So cute!