Garrett has been wanting to take the girls out on one-on-one dates for some time now. Friday he took Maggie out to dinner and to the new Hannah Montana movie. Maggie gets really excited about these things and insisted that they dress up for their "date". She's always been one to dress up for things. She used to wear a fancy dress every year for her birthday and also when it was her sister's birthdays as well.
Garrett let her pick the restaurant, so she chose The Spaghetti Factory. She and I love that place--mainly for their spinach tortellini. It is the best! Garrett said she was so excited and that she talked and talked all through dinner. So cute! They then went to see the Hannah Montana movie, which she loved because Hannah/Miley was a cowgirl in the country. (Maggie loves cowgirls and horses, etc.) Garrett even said it was a pretty good movie. (He may deny that later!)
When they got home that night, she was giddy and dancing and couldn't stop talking about how much fun she had. She was on cloud 9! I am so glad that Garrett came up with this idea and is putting it into action. The girls love him so much and I'm glad that they can spend this time together. Lydia's got a date this coming Friday.
6 comments:
I think that is awesome!
Way to go! Although he needs to take his wife out too!
So I also LOVED the Hannah movie... I took Sarah and Abigail to it Saturday. A mommy Daugther date!
Awww! That's adorable! Glad they both had fun! So cute that they got all dressed up...they looked very nice! You'll have to let us know about the other dates as well.
awwwww, that's the sweetest thing. We've done that but haven't for awhile. I love how she wanted to get all dressed up and that Garrett was so into it too. What a great dad.
What a fun date! I want to see the Hannah Montana movie - it looks cute! Dad and daughter looked very nice! glad that they had a great time!!!!
I love the picture of the girls!
Love the new posts! Everyone looks soo cute and decked out for Easter! I can't believe how fast your girls are growing up!
Wow, I loved the entire blog from Easter. I love the beautiful girls in their Easter Dresses and new jammies and I loved the daddy/daughter date. Why can't I go back in time and have a do over!
Way to go Big G man!
Post a Comment