I've made a quilt for each of my girls when they were babies and I just finally finished Bella's quilt last week. So, I thought I'd post pictures of them all.
First of all, Bella's:

Paige's:

Lydia's:

and Maggie's:

Garrett has informed me that it's his turn for a quilt. He wants me to make one for our bed, so that's my next big project. We'll see how long it takes! :)
13 comments:
Hi Mindy Sue,
They all look so great--I don't know how you have time to do stuff like that. You're always so creative...just like Mom! Thanks for the nice e-mail as well. You should just get in the habit of talking on the phone like we do...ha ha ha! I'm not very good about e-mailing, maybe I'll just call you instead. Have a good day!
All of them are great. I'm sure they will treasure them. You are so talented.
Those are awesome, Mind! I like all of them, but Bella's is my favorite. I love how you put her name on it! That'll be fun to make one for your bed! I'm sure they take a long time! Have fun with that!
Hey, I'm after Garrett!
just kidding.
My mom made me a quilt when I left for college and Nicholas has stolen it from me now.
We need you to teach a mid-week activity on quilting I think...
Those are great! I love Bella's ! You are amazing, once again!
Wow, you are so talented! I love Bella's. And check out those cute girls and their beautiful long legs. I'm so jealous!
Yeah, Bella's is my favorite, but they're all cute. Funny how I was so gung-ho about finishing Cora's before she was born and I hadn't even thought about it until the other day. I just have to finish tying it so it won't take very long, but I just haven't gotten around to it. Anyway, I love the quilts!
I love Bella's quilt!!!! You are so talented!!! I want to make one for Rosie.
Hey, I want one!
Hi,
I'm so glad that you have finished Bella's quilt! It looks great!
Isn't it fun to work on projects?
Wish that I didn't like it quite so much sometimes. I should be doing more productive things I guess.
Great job on all of them!
Mindy...you are awesome...all the quilts are so neat!
Good mormon girl you are!
Hey Mindy! Your blog is wonderful. My mom's friend made the twins the same pattern as Bella's quilt. It is adorable!
Great job mom! I really do love Bella's quilt as much as I love mine!
Post a Comment