This past Saturday we had Paige's 4th birthday party with some friends over. We invited 5 little girls and all 5 were able to come! Her theme this year was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She really loves to watch the show, so she was excited when I suggested it for her party. It was really fun and pretty easy to plan games for.
We had a treasure hunt to find our mouse ears and a "mousekespotter" (like a telescope) to decorate and then use later in the party. Then we ate lunch--Paige's favorite macaroni and cheese and hot dogs and had cake and icecream.
Then I suggested that we go open presents, but when we got to the place where they were, they had disappeared. But, in it's place was a note from Pete saying that he took the presents and hid them as a joke. They could get them back if the girls followed his clues and solved some puzzles. It was pretty cute. It involved some counting, hopping, twirling, finding shapes, matching colors and marching to find the presents, but they found them. Then we opened presents and then all the girls wanted to play dress-up upstairs and that was it. It was a fun theme and I think Paige had a great time.
Bella Mouseketeer
8 comments:
Mindy! That is so stinkin creative. I love it! I am glad you documented it, I will check back in a few years and take some of those awesome ideas! Happy Birthday Paige! We love you.
It's official. You throw the best birthday parties ever. You are so creative. I want you to plan my
40th Birthday party okay?
I'll bet the girls all had a blast. You are such a good mommy.
Not to be a copycat, but before I even got to the comments, my thought was..."She's so freaking creative"! That is a really cute party you threw there! (We've actually got Mickey Mouse clubhouse on right now as I type this--Grant really likes it as well) I'm sure Paige had a great time! She looked so cute, by the way!
what a fun party. Nicole wanted to do another treasure hunt when she got home. Thanks for having her, she had a great time. Happy Birthday Paige! And once again, way to go Mindy, the best mom award goes to you!
You are very creative! The cake looks just like the club-house too. Now you just need to take her to Disneyland right? LOL
Hi kids,
What a cute party Paigey had! Great fun memories! You did a great job Mindy, and Paigey you did too. You look extra cute!
Even little Bella has ears!
Great pictures!
Love,
Mom
Thanks for the super cute party! We always know where to turn for help with kids parties!
you are way to cool for me! that cake looks professional!! Good job!!
Post a Comment