January 7th
Paige turns 10 at 10:52 am that morning.
We opened presents that night, after mutual and activity day girls. We had plans to throw her a big friend party in a couple of weeks, so this was a pretty low key birthday celebration.
She got earrings, Lego Friends, 2 Ever after High dolls and money. She was pretty excited about everything.
I took some cup cakes into her class today so she could celebrate at school, and we had some leftover, so that's what she has here. Bigger, better cake coming at her party.
Paige's Birthday Questionairre
What is your favorite color? Pink
What is your favorite toy? My lego friends
What is your favorite fruit? apples
What is your favorite TV show? Liv and Maddie (Disney channel)
What is your favorite movie? Star Wars
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Pasta
What is your favorite outfit? dark jeans, striped turquoise top
What is your favorite game? Disney Headbandz
What is your favorite animal? dog
What is your favorite snack? Pirate booty popcorn
What is your favorite song? "Call me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen
Who is your best friend? Ashley Noel
What is your favorite book? Ever After High
What is your favorite cereal? Reece's Puffs
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my bike
What is your favorite drink? soda (root beer)
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
What do you like to sleep with at night? Shelly bear
What's your favorite thing for dinner? chicken squares
What do you want to be when you grow up? a teacher
What food do I NOT like? veggetibals (vegetables)
What is something that I do well? sing
What is something that I need to practice? math (facts)
My favorite place to go: Disney world/land
My favorite family activities: going to Utah
My favorite thing about home: my room and toys
My favorite chore is: none
My least favorite chore: everyone
A place I want to visit: India
My favorite part of each day: getting out of school
Something new I'd like to learn this year is: about different places
Who is your best friend? Ashley Noel
What is your favorite book? Ever After High
What is your favorite cereal? Reece's Puffs
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my bike
What is your favorite drink? soda (root beer)
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
What do you like to sleep with at night? Shelly bear
What's your favorite thing for dinner? chicken squares
What do you want to be when you grow up? a teacher
What food do I NOT like? veggetibals (vegetables)
What is something that I do well? sing
What is something that I need to practice? math (facts)
My favorite place to go: Disney world/land
My favorite family activities: going to Utah
My favorite thing about home: my room and toys
My favorite chore is: none
My least favorite chore: everyone
A place I want to visit: India
My favorite part of each day: getting out of school
Something new I'd like to learn this year is: about different places
2 comments:
I love the wrapping paper! She's growing up fast!!
Cute Paigey! Love the questionairre!! I now need to try Reese's Puff's cereal!
Post a Comment