Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Preview

Since I am so behind on blogging and I know my sisters are wanting to see my Halloween pictures, I thought I'd post a few pictures, just so they can see costumes.  I guess they'll have to wait awhile for the rest of them since it bugs me to post out of order.  :)
This is from our Family Halloween Party
The rest are from Trick-or-Treating

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh those are great!! I hate posting out of order as well, but I'm so glad you posted these! Everyone looks so good. The one at your party looked fun!! How did you think of where's Waldo? What a great idea. Lydia and Bella look pretty, Paige looks great and Maggie and Noah look so cute! I'm glad his shirt arrived in time. Can't wait to see more pictures and get more details when you post for October! :)

tiffany said...

You guys do look great!! Noah looks so cute as Charlie Brown! I love your Waldo costume too! I'm sure you all had fun!

Solviej said...

I love Noah as Charlie Brown too. You all look great!