Monday, November 5, 2012

First Day of School

School started on September 5th.  This picture was taken the night before as they were getting ready for bed.  They all wanted their hair braided after their showers, so their hair could be "curly". 
Lydia started 4th grade and has Ms. Ramchander
Paige is in 2nd grade and has Mrs. Gorman
Maggie, holy cow started 7th grade!!  She loves having a locker and having 6 or 7 (I can't remember which) teachers. 
Such cuties!
Paige at her desk, still doesn't mind me taking her picture in school.
Lydia didn't really want me to take one, but I did anyway.  Maggie wouldn't even let me bring in the camera when I took her into school.  Kids...:)
Cute Bella started her second year of preschool on September 12th.  She now goes MWF's and still has teachers Lynda and Chris. 
Since I already got their school pictures back, I thought I'd post those as well.  I thought it was really funny that all of them, except Maggie wore their first day outfits for their picture day.  I guess they were their favorite outfits. 

2 comments:

Megan said...

That first picture of the 3 older girls the night before is SO cute!! They are all looking so grown up!

tiffany said...

I love that first pic too! I love the curly hair from their braids...looks great!