Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Last Day at the Happiest Place on Earth

Our last day in Walt Disney World, (third day in Magic Kingdom) was spent visiting characters, shopping, watching parades and riding a few rides.  We did the things we didn't have time for on the other days; plus a few of our favorite rides. 

When we first got there in the morning, we hadn't eaten breakfast, so we splurged on some yummy cinnamon rolls and croissants from one of the Main Street Bakeries.  After that, we went to meet Cinderella, Belle and Aurora.
I love this one of Paige and Belle!
Aurora made Noah bashful
Then we rode the train around the park
After the train ride, we did some shopping for souveneirs, then all of a sudden, it was lunch time.  The parade was going to start soon, so we got some hot dogs and nachos and found a spot to watch the parade. 

The parade was a ton of fun!  We loved seeing all the characters, especially the ones that we hadn't seen yet. 
Bella and Noah LOVED it!
The step-sisters were my favorite.  I wish we could've met them and gotten pictures with them.  They were hilarious!

After the parade, we had to go ride Bella's favorite, It's a Small World and then Garrett and I went on Haunted Mansion while Maggie watched the kids.  Luckily, Noah fell asleep for her in the stroller and the other girls played with their new Princess Polly Pockets. 
Then Maggie and I went on Pirates, and then we all did Jungle Cruise one last time.  We finished up our shopping and then went back to the hotel to pack and have dinner and get to bed.  We had an early flight and so had to get up really early.  Ugh!
--The End--

3 comments:

JoAnnHansen said...

Well, it had to come to an end! Your last day looks like alot of fun! Kinda relaxing and a great wind - up to a great vacation. So glad that you got to go! We will have to all try sometime!

Megan said...

Sounds like an awesome vacation! Jealous!! :0). Lots of cute pictures of everyone!

tiffany said...

That is an adorable picture of Paige and Bella! I also loved Noah's Mickey Mouse t-shirt and how bashful he got with Aurora! Great ending photo too, with all of you in front of the castle at night with it all lit up! Glad you had fun! I guess you didn't want to do the Waterparks, huh? We never have either, but I would like to if we can ever go for long enough to do all the parks, plus one of those. Thanks for sharing your fun vacation!