Well, the kids have been going to school for two months now and here I am just blogging about their first day. :)
Maggie--6th grade this year. Her last year in the elementary school and then she'll go to middle school next year.

Lydia is a 3rd grader this year!

And Paige is in 1st grade. Gets to be at school all day long! She loves it!

I made them hold up on their fingers what grade they were in. I'm sure they thought that was pretty lame.

Maggie wanted to ride the bus this year on the first day instead of having me take her. I guess she's getting too old for that! Maggie got Mrs. Kolstad this year. She had her for reading last year and really liked her.

Paige at her desk in Mrs. Nakonsky's class.

Lydia is in Mrs. Scott's class, who Paige had last year for kindergarten.

Bella had her first day of ballet on the same day the girls started school. She was SO excited to go and had a fun time.

She participated more than I thought she would. Those of you who know her know that she is REALLY shy; kind of like me when I was young. A lot of the time, she just stared at the teacher while she played with her hair--which is what she does when she gets really shy. Maggie used to do the same thing.

She tells me everyday how much she loves going though!

Lydia started taking piano lessons this year and has been doing a fabulous job. She loves practicing everyday and has caught on really fast.

Bella started preschool a week after the other girls started. She goes twice a week, but she would love to go everyday if she could.

This is outside of her school. Doesn't she have the most adorable smile?
4 comments:
Glad you've finally updated the blog! Bella looks sooooo cute in that pic of her first day of school!! Cute ballet photos too...so glad she likes it! All the other girls' 1st day of school photos are cute, as well. I love Maggie's and Lydia's boots! Nice to see how they're all doing in school and in their activities!
Oh my goodness, Bella is such a doll! Her hair is so cute and it seems lighter. She's looking so grown up! And I love those ballet pictures. I really need to get Cora started on dance. And good for Lydia taking piano and practicing everyday!
Your girls are all looking so grown up and quite beautiful. I'm glad you found time to share their pictures.
Way to go Mindy! Updating your blog which I love, and keeping all those adorable girls busy! Fun pictures of them all. They are growing fast, and all doing a gret job!
Post a Comment