Thursday, January 7, 2010

Paige is 5!

Today is Paige's birthday and she turned 5 years old. I have never met a child more excited to turn 5 than she was today. She was "whoopin' and hollerin'" and jumping up and down and so very excited to turn 5 today. She was so cute about the whole thing. She has so much enthusiasm in her!

She had a good day today; she had her friend, Brooke come over and play this morning and had her favorite lunch of macaroni and cheese. Then she watched her favorite tv shows, Handy Manny and Dora the Explorer while Bella napped, and when the older girls came home from school, her and Lydia played Polly Pockets for the rest of the afternoon. We took her out to eat at her favorite restaurant, "Sweet Tomatoes" and then came home and opened her presents. She had quite the day. I think she was a little dissapointed that her "friend party" wasn't today. I guess in her mind, it's all supposed to happen in one day. But, I haven't quite planned her friend party yet, so I guess she'll have something else to look forward to. :)

I went back and read her birthday post from last year, and not much has changed from what I wrote about her then, so if you want a refresher about her birth and all about her, then you should go back and read that post. I think I'd write all the same things over again! She sure is a cutie and we love her so much! Life definitely wouldn't be the same without Miss Emma Paige!

Look how tiny she is!


Showing some of her excitement!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Paige!! I can't believe you're already 5! I'm glad you were soo excited for your birthday. Mind, we need to talk sometime. I want to hear about Ut and how you're feeling. I'm also excited to see your Christmas pictures!

tiffany said...

That is so cute about how excited she was! She is a doll! I've still got to plan Hayden's friend party as well, so don't worry! Yeah, you need to post about your Ut. trip and Christmas!

tiffany said...

Oh yeah, I meant to tell you I like your new background and your McKibben baby #5 countdown sign....very cute!

JoAnnHansen said...

Happy Birthday Paige!! Looks like you got some fun presents!!!
Grandpa and I miss you! WE hope that your Birthday was tons of fun!

Meggin & Jacob said...

Sorry I missed sending Paige a card! Birthdays at the beginning of the year tend to get overlooked because we're all still recovering from the holidays! She has become such a sweet little girl-love her excitement for everything!