Happy Birthday Lydia!!!
This morning our beautiful Lydia turned 7!!! We are going out tonight to celebrate as a family, and then she's having her friend birthday party on Saturday. She's been dying to go to Skate World for her birthday ever since she went to her friend's skating party earlier this year. She doesn't know how to skate very well, but she sure had fun last time. I'm excited about it--I went skating for my 8th birthday party and it was a blast. So, we're going to have a good time!
We are so grateful that Lydia is part of our family! She is so fun and full of life. She's crazy and determined, smart and funny. She makes us laugh everyday and we love her so much!





4 comments:
Happy Birthday Lydia! Blake and I can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYDIA!!!! I hope that you had fun with your family, and that you have a blast with your friends skating!!!
Happy Birthday to cute Lydia! Can't wait to see pictures from your skating party!! Have a great time!
Happy Birthday Lydia! Hope you had great parties!
Post a Comment