Monday, May 18, 2009

Tulip Festival

One thing that I have always wanted to do since we've lived in Oregon is to go to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival. I've heard that it is beautiful, and I love tulips! So with Garrett's parents here, we decided to finally go. I loved the waves of color and the beautiful shapes and colors of the tulips. They had some fun things for the kids to do--one of which was a little ride where you got to ride in a wooden shoe that was pulled behind a tractor. It was fun, at least me and Lydia liked it. Paige didn't like it because it was really bumpy and the guy driving the tractor went pretty fast, so she was a little scared. Lydia kept saying how awesome it was. They are so completely different, it's funny. It was a fun day and I'm so glad that we finally went.















5 comments:

tiffany said...

Ooohhh I would love that! I love seeing so many colorful flowers just blanketing the ground! They are gorgeous! Sounds like a fun way to spend an afternoon!

Solviej said...

What beautiful pictures. I love that Lydia is still the tom boy of your girls.

Megan said...

Wow, they really are gorgeous flowers. I love the picture of Garrett & Maggie in the car, a fun glimpse of what's in Garrett's future!

Tonya said...

Great pictures. I can't belive that I've never been. It really looks like fun.

JoAnnHansen said...

Really great pictures! I don't know where I have been to be so far behind! Beautiful flowers, and fun Birthday parties!