Garrett fixed our printer/scanner so I wanted to post each of our
one year pictures,
just to see a comparison. Sorry about the quality of some of the pictures. I only had small ones and had to enlarge them. It was fun for me to see the similarities and differences between all of us.

Garrett--I think one year. There wasn't anything written on the back of the picture.

Bella
Maggie

Lydia
Paige


7 comments:
That was cute seeing all the 1 yr. pics! I love that age!
They all look different to me. So cute to see.
Fun idea. When I scrolled down and saw Lydia's pic (before seeing her name) I thought... that's Paige. But nope. I think they look pretty similar.
Such cute babies!! I think they look most like you.
Totally all matching hair.
How did you do that?
Fabulous Mindy!
I have pictures of me at 7 months and so i took one of each of the kids at around that time. It is so neat to see!
I love that you posted that!
Have a happy day!
Hi -
Great to see all of the pictures!!
Such cute pictures - Mindy and Garrett included. Fun!
Post a Comment