Friday, May 29, 2009

1st Steps

Bella is our only child who didn't walk right when they turned one. She's only a little bit behind though because she took her first solo steps this past Wednesday. It was totally unexpected for me--I thought it might be another month or so before she "stepped out on her own". But Garrett stood her up and had her try and sure enough...she was walking! She was very excited--as we all were! Here's a video of her attempts.

6 comments:

Tonya said...

Way to go Bella!! Won't be long before you're chasing her down the halls at church.

Nissinen's said...

She is so cute!!! and getting so big.
I love all the first year pictures. What a cute idea!! Thanks for letting me know about my blog. I didn't show up on my computer but it did on Aaron's.

tiffany said...

That was so cute! I love her giggling throughout the whole process! Whoever you had filming (Maggie or Lydia?) did a good job!

Megan said...

Cute stuff! I can't believe she's already one and walking. That was an adorable video.

Tanya McKibben said...

Yay Bella! I loved the video! She is so stinkin cute. Congratulations! Now you have even more adventures to look forward to. I can't wait for Idaho next month!!!

JoAnnHansen said...

What a sweet, happy, little Bella! I can't wait to spend some time with her!Can't wait for all of you to come to Utah!!!