Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Halloween 2015

Sunday October 25th
 Carving pumpkins
 Love this!!
 The finished pumpkins:  Wolverine, a mummy, jack-o-lantern face, witch hat and Snoopy!
 Saturday October 31st
Halloween!!
 Me as Melanie Daniels from Alfred Hitchcock's movie "The Birds".
 I've been wanting to be her for a couple of years now, although I had never seen the movie.  Since I decided to make it happen this year, we watched the movie a couple of weeks before Halloween.  It was fun and a little scary.  They never do explain why the birds attack, though. 
Paige as Hermione Granger
 Noah as Wolverine
 Bella was Mavis from "Hotel Transylvania"
 Lydia was Frankenstein
 Garrett was going through a "Sons of Anarchy" phase and was a "biker dude".  
 Maggie was Robin.
 It was my year to take the kids out Trick-or-Treating, so Garrett put up a canopy because it was raining on and off and went and bought a new fire pit, so he could sit by it as he handed out candy.  Lydia didn't want to go Trick-or-Treating, so she hung out with Garrett and had 2 of her friends come and hang out with her.  
 Lydia, Audrey and Elise.  They had so much fun!
 Hanging out by the fire after we were done getting candy.
 Emma, Maggie and Spencer as Batman, Robin and the Joker
They went Trick-or-Treating for a little bit, but then went to a stake dance right after.  
Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Man, you blogged about October so fast! And now you've passed me! I wanted to see a post about your Halloween party. Are you not going to blog about it? Love all of your costumes!

gmckibbe said...

I will blog about it next; it was just too long to put in with the other ones. Are you back from your trip?

Megan said...

Yeah, we just got back late last night, when I looked at your blog. I'm glad you're going to blog about your party!