Sunday, November 2, 2014

Bear Lake

July 26th
Since we had our family reunion up at Bear Lake last year, we've realized how much we love Bear Lake.  My family went the previous weekend with my sister Tiffany and rented these paddle boards and they all loved them, so my dad rented them again this weekend.  We had to get up fairly early to get there at a decent time so that we could get a spot.  It's an hour and a half away, and it was Pioneer Day Weekend, so it was really crowded!  Luckily we all found a spot together.  We had a lot of cars and people there:  my dad's truck, our suburban, Charee's and Tad's cars, then my cousin Tyler and his family came with their boat, and then my other cousins Tysha and Shanda and their families.  It was a party!
Paige and Bella trying out the paddle boards
This is my cousin Tyler's boat and his tube that we all went riding on.  He was so nice to bring his boat out again and let us all use it.  
Maggie getting her balance on the paddle board
She got it!
Megan and I decided to try them out.
It's really tricky trying to stand up on them.
Megs
But we did it!
Giving each other an air high five
but then losing our balance and almost falling off!  :)
Lydia and Paige
Bella eating her lunch
some of the gang
Garrett, Bella and Noah
Emmett and Bella playing together 
They're so cute!  
This is Maggie, Emily and Marshall going for a ride.  
Tad, Emily, my cousin Tyler and his son Marshall in the back.  I love Emily's hair!
John, Maggie and Emily
 I love these 4 pictures of Tad, Charee, Andy and Emily (on back)  Whoever was taking pictures, captured some great moments!  I love this of Tad egging on Tyler to get him to go faster.  
 I think Tyler took them for a wild ride! I'm not sure how Emily hung on!
This one is great--it's also where they lost Andy.  Ha Ha--great picture!
This is Sydnee, Lydia, John and Micah (in the back).  This was Lydia's first time doing anything like this and she was pretty nervous.  
 She says she didn't like it, but she might have just a little!
Then, me Megs, Charee and Tad went for a ride.  My cousin Tyler is standing next to us.  Tad started out in the back, but he said it's really uncomfortable and hard to hold on, so he came up with us and sat next to Charee.  
We laughed the whole time!  It was so fun!
Got some air on this one!  Everytime we bounced, Tad would land on Megan's hand that was holding on for dear life--so they booted him to the back again.  
He fell off after awhile because he couldn't hang on anymore.  He was laughing so hard when we fell.  He went into the boat and Charee and I switched places so I could try the middle.  Andy was driving pretty crazy and after a little while, Charee flew off and my leg was dragging in the water and I thought I was going to go in too.  Luckily I didn't.  Poor Charee though, she looked like she went in hard.  We were done after that.  
Paige playing in the sand and water with Katie (Tyler's little girl)
Noah having a good time.
Maggie playing with Emmett
Paige loved the paddle boards
my dad taking a turn
Emmett--quite the ladies man, with Emily and Maggie
Tad and Mailei
Megan and Cora
Lydia, Emmett, Bella, Noah and Cora
Maggie, Emily, and Sydnee going for one last ride
Noah, Garrett and Bella
Lydia, Bella (the mermaid) and Noah.
It was such a fun day and it went by really fast.  We all drove back home--Bella asked if Cora could ride with us, which was so sweet!  We stopped and got pizza for everyone for dinner, then bathed and cleaned up and headed to bed.  

1 comment:

Megan said...

It really was such a fun day!!