June 15th
Father's Day
We invited Jim and Georgia over for dinner after church to celebrate Father's Day. After dinner, we opened cards and gifts.
I think this picture is so cute of Noah showing his card to grandpa.
And this one is so cute too!
Grandpa laughing at the cute card that Paige created.
Garrett opening his presents.
June 20th and 21st
Maggie was able to go to a Youth Conference this weekend with some of her friends. It was Friday evening and all day Saturday. Hank Smith was the main speaker for the event. (He's an LDS speaker/author and is really funny--according to Maggie.) I've never heard him speak, but I really want to. They also had a service project and maybe a dance? I can't remember. Supposedly there were people there taking pictures, but I still haven't been able to access the pictures. I hope I can one day, but for now there are no pictures. She had a great time!
Also on those two days, we had a garage sale. We sold lots of old bikes and outside toys and all of our strollers. Our garage never looked so empty now that we got rid of those things. We sold a few other things too, but getting rid of all my strollers was hard for some reason. I kept thinking we should keep one, just in case we went some where and Noah would need a ride. I've had strollers for 14 years, so its weird to not have one. Moving on to a new stage in life, I guess.
June 24th
The day after Noah's birthday party, Maggie left for Girls Camp. This was her first year going. Technically, it should've been her third year. But, they had trek during the first year, and then last year we were in Yellowstone. She was able to be in the same cabin with her friend Emma, so she was really happy about that. They went from Tuesday to Saturday.
This was the morning that they were leaving. Emma, Maggie and Rebecca.
all the girls loading their stuff into the truck--as I was leaving.
She took this at camp. I love pictures and so I told her that she better take a lot of pictures for me so I could see all that she did. Well, she didn't listen to me and took about 5 total for the whole week. So, we have no pictures from that either, unless I can get some from some of the other leaders that went. I'm still working on that.
This is one that someone had posted on facebook. Cute friends--Emma, Maggie and Shay.
That was 3 weekends in a row that Maggie was busy with church things. I love it though. All of those activities are so good and uplifting. I wouldn't want her any place else. Well, except maybe at home with me. :)
June 30
Noah got a birthday package from grandma and grandpa Hansen in the mail that day.
He got this awesome plush Spider man toy that he loves to sleep with.
And he also got these cool Super hero figures. He's just getting into super heroes. He thinks they are pretty awesome, though.
That evening, we took Noah out for his birthday dinner, since we would be on a plane the next day. We took him to Red Robins. These are the waitresses that are about to sing to him. We told them to not sing too loudly because last year, they were pretty loud and it freaked him out quite a bit. He was pretty bashful about it.
Finally, onto July and our Sabbatical!!
1 comment:
Those first few pictures of Noah with Jim and Garrett are so cute! And I like the one of Jim laughing at Paige's card. Maggie is a busy girl. I'm glad she was able to go to girls camp this year.
Post a Comment