These next few days were pretty mellow. On the 25th, we hung out in the morning playing games and then we decided to drive to Tillamook to go to the Tillamook Cheese Factory.
I think it was about 40-45 minutes of driving.
Noah and Celeste playing with Apples to Apples. More like take all the cards out and throw them on the floor and then spend the next 15 minutes picking them all back up. It was a fun game. Garrett played Uno with some of the other kids.
At the Cheese Factory. We watched how they make cheese, had some free cheese samples and then the best part was getting YUMMY ice cream! It's hard to see in the picture, but it's Caleb, Lydia, Paige and Bella. I guess I haven't gotten everyone's pictures, because I know we have a picture of all of the grandkids in/around the van, but I don't have it.
Noah and Bella playing with new cousin, Luke
Cow and Farmer, or Paige and Devon
Hannah and Lydia
The next day I honestly can't remember what we did, except that Garrett, Lydia and I went for a walk on the beach in the morning for a little exercise and then later in the afternoon we went to the beach to play. I thought the wind was a little chilly, but all the kids were in their swimsuits playing in the sand and the freezing cold ocean water. I guess I'm still a Texas girl at heart and need hot days to enjoy playing at the beach with out freezing!
Devon, me, Bella, Noah, Lydia and Alyssa. Noah loves cars and brought some to the beach, so we were making a roadway for the cars to drive on.
Uncle Jake was burying the kids in the sand. I think this was Caleb in the hole with Amelia and Celeste helping to bury him.
Meggin, Josh holding Luke, Tanya, Sydney and Savann
Jake, Amelia, Noah, Celeste, Josh, Tanya, Meggin and Bella
Best buds Hannah and Paige
Feeding the kids
This picture was actually taken in the morning...it just got out of order and I'm too lazy to fix it. Garrett and Noah hanging out on the patio.
1 comment:
I do find it amusing to see you in long sleeves and jeans while the kids played in the water in their swimming suits. Reminds me of Yellowstone when we took off our jackets to put on our swimming suits to swim in the river!
Post a Comment