Maggie--4 months old--always smiling!
1 1/2 years old--I loved her fly away hair!
This is one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITE pictures! Maggie is 5 and Lydia is 2 1/2.
8 years old--Baptism pictures
And now she's 12! Isn't she beautiful!
This was on the day of her actual birthday.
She didn't have a party this year. Instead, she invited her best friend Emma over and we took them to the mall. We gave Maggie some money for her birthday and let her and Emma go shopping in the mall by themselves. We stayed at the mall, too. We let her borrow my phone and then they went wherever they wanted. I think she really had fun. Then we took them to dinner and then I took the two of them to see "Hunger Games", which she's been dying to see. I was going to sit next to her and tell her when to close her eyes, because some of scenes are pretty violent; but it turned out that Emma sat in the middle, so I couldn't warn Maggie. But, being the girl she is and having read the book, she knew the parts that she didn't want to see and closed her eyes whenever she felt she needed to. I felt bad that I didn't take any pictures of her and Emma at the mall. She is SO excited to finally be out of primary and into Young Womens! She loves it already!



3 comments:
She is beautiful! I can't believe little Stay Puff is growing up. Sounds like she had a fun birthday. I bet she felt quite grown up shopping by herself. Did she like the movie? I remember being happy to be done with primary as well right when I turned 12. I'm glad she likes YW!
Maggie is such a sweetie! So beautiful, smart, and I know she is a huge help to you! Glad she had a great birthday!! I like your photos of her with her cake!! Great lighting!
Yes, where does the time fly off to? Seems not that long ago that you girls were just turning 12!!
Goodness gracious!
Maggie is a sweetie all around, and a big help to everyone! Looks like she had a fun party! Happy Birthday Magggie (again)
Post a Comment