She took the words with her to school the other day and told me that she wanted to sing it to her teacher, Mrs. Nakonsky. When she came home that day, she told me that she sang it to her teacher and then her teacher asked her to sing it to the whole class, which she did. (That kid has no fear!!) Then, I guess they passed the words around and all the kids got to sing a part of the song and then they sang it together. I thought that was so cool, that the teacher took the time to help Paige showcase a talent and to have her share it with others. What a cool teacher. Paige is so funny, too. I love that she was brave enough to sing it for others and that she has a love for entertaining!
I have a heart it's big and red. A difficult is happening to it. (I'm not quite sure what she thinks "difficult" means)
I need someone to help me get untrapped.
Oooh wah...from my heart. I love you.
Love you, love you.
Love you, love you.
Love you, love you!!
I should record her singing it...it's so funny because she really gets into it and she's so animated! She is such a cute girl!



5 comments:
Wow, that is soo awesome!! I can't believe she wrote her own little song, that she performed in front of her whole class and they all sang it too!! That's really cool. And YES, you need to record her singing it so we can see. Who's guitar is that?
Totally cute. I want to see it on film too.
it's Maggie's. Last night when I was writing the post, I couldn't find a picture of her singing anywhere. I know I have one, but I was tired, so I just used that one.
How cute is that. I'd love to see a video of her singing it. Sounds like she has a great teacher.
That is great and so impressive! Kudos to the teacher as well for letting her do that! Way to go Paige! I agree with the rest....record it so we can hear the tune!
Post a Comment