Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Random April Pictures...Yes, April...I am that far behind!

These are just some cute pictures that I thought I would post before I move on to blogging about May.

Noah's first ride in the wagon
Lydia giving him a ride...he loved it!
A close-up of my cutie pie
Lydia and Noah playing with "punching balloons"
Garrett brought back these dresses from Spain for Paige and Bella.

Flamenco dancers (just ignore the white socks)

Noah giving his "cheesy" grin
For Easter, my mom sent some Easter goodies for each of the girls and included silly string. They had a good old time spraying each other.
Of course, Garrett had to get in on the action.


I love this picture of Lydia cuddling with Noah while they watched tv on a Saturday morning
This is a sand/water table (minus the sand) that Bella got for her birthday.

Just hanging out in the grass.

3 comments:

tiffany said...

Looks like everyone's had a fun Spring! I love the Flamenco dresses.....those are awesome! Very cute pics of Noah in the wagon and cuddling with Lydia while watching tv!

Megan said...

First of all, yay for a new post! And Noah is getting so big, he's adorable!! Love all of the pictures of him. And those dresses are way cool, when did Garrett go to Spain?

JoAnnHansen said...

That Noah is a little cutie! Does he ever Not smile? Everyone looks great! Love the dresses! Did you get one too???