Due to the craziness of April with birthdays and all the other various things going on, I didn't get to do all the fun Easter things that I had planned. So, I don't have a lot of pictures. We didn't do an egg hunt this year and I didn't get the kids pictures taken before/after church on Easter Sunday. We did color Easter eggs on Sunday after church and then had a yummy ham dinner afterward. I guess the most important thing we did on Easter was hear a family home evening lesson that night that Maggie taught us about the Resurrection. She did a great job. So, I guess those other things don't really matter because we were able to learn about why Easter is so important and we were able to remember all that Jesus Christ went through for us.

About a week before Easter, Paige, Bella and I were able to make these bird nest treats. They were fun to make together and are really cute, but they didn't taste that great. So, we probably won't make these a big part of our Easter traditions.

Noah is loving the bunny ears! I think I have about 30 shots of him with these ears on. He was loving getting his picture taken and kept making the funniest faces ever. His grin is so big on some that you can see his three new top teeth. What a ham!

Aww, fun's over...the ears fell off.

This is Bella on Easter morning showing us her very chocolate-y hands after she's eaten some of her Easter candy.

The kids got pillow pets this year from the Easter Bunny and Noah really likes the antennae on Paige's ladybug.

Lydia and her turtle.

Garrett snapped this picture of Noah in his Easter outfit...what a handsome little devil! His arms must've been really moving to look so blurry in the picture.

Dying eggs...Bella really enjoyed it this year!

Paige and Maggie

and Lydia.
2 comments:
What great pictures of Noah and the bunny ears! He was really excited! Looks like the girls really had alot of fun dying the eggs...loved the pictures of all of them. Lydia looks like she has changed the most, getting very grown up! FUN!
Seeing these pictures of your kids has me so excited to see you all in July, which is coming so fast! I'm especially excited to give that little heartbreaker of yours (Noah, not Garrett...ha!) a first time squeeze! I couldn't resist buying bunny ears for our girls either-too precious!
Post a Comment