He is such a stinker though because he still hardly ever rolls over. He can, he's done it a couple of times, but he would just rather not. He is so content to just lay there and kick his legs. He rolls from side to side, but hardly ever does he roll over. I think he knows that he'll end up on his stomach and he does NOT like that, so he chooses not to roll.
He LOVES to bounce in his bouncy seat though. He will sit there for a long time, just kicking his legs and bouncing up and down.
We still haven't gotten into the habbit of eating cereal yet; that is something I need to work more on. He's had it, but still doesn't know if he likes it yet. He's also had applesauce and Garrett has fed him mashed potatoes, which he really liked.
He is such a happy baby--Garrett and I have really been blessed to have 5 happy babies. He is also really ticklish--especially on the back of his neck. I love to hear him laugh when I tickle him there. Here are some photos of my little Scooter:
Look at that smile!!
Notice the spit-up on his sweater--we deal with this constantly! Yuck!
3 comments:
Wow, I didn't think there'd be another post. Aww, Scooter's soo cute! I can't wait to meet him. It is fun to see him in some of Colin's clothes! He looks like such a happy baby and I LOVE the one of him sitting in front of the Christmas tree!
CUTEY!!!!! I can't wait to meet him too, and hold him all the time! Can't believe you've had 5 easy, happy babies! You are very blessed!
What fun pictures! WE can't wait to see him! We have a swing and a bouncy chair just for your information! Getting very excited to see you all!
Post a Comment